What we do
This is a general list of services provided to all residents. Please contact us if you have any questions about specilized services.
- Meals and snacks are freshly prepared and approved by a licensed dietitian.
- Daily cleaning and weekly laundry service, towels and linen provided.
- Qualified live-in and hourly staff.
- Planned outings to local restaurants, shopping areas, churches, and other interesting activities.
- Special occasions such as birthdays, holidays, and anniversaries that are always celebrated.
- Physical, social, and educational activities, designed to stimulate muscles, encourage positive attitudes, and good emotional help.
- Assistance with personal care when needed.
- Supervision with medication.
- Assistance with setting medical and dental appointments. Transportation to appointments is included.
Adult Day Care
Certain individuals who live alone or are staying with family members, who work during the day, can join us for activities and companionship. This program is ideal for persons who are recovering from surgery and illness, and are not yet ready to be alone all day. This program includes all the activities and meals that are regularly scheduled during their visit. These activities can be adjusted to suit the needs of the daily resident. Daily hours vary depending on individual needs, generally running from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.